York Barbell Olympic Bar | Women's Olympic Training Bar
Made from the highest grade North American steel, York Barbell's Olympic Training bars have a minimum tensile strength of 190,000 PSI, ensuring that this bar will be able to withstand heavy use over time. The sleeves are machine finished to a precise 1.975 inch diameter, accommodating for any 2" diameter Olympic plate. The oiled bushings allow constant rotation of the bar without allowing counter-rotation of the weights.
Looking for weights to go with the Olympic Training bar? Check out our York Barbell ISO-Grip Steel Composite Olympic Iron Plates.
- Calibrated to Olympic specifications for maximum strength and flexibility
- ushings lubricated with Forway® facilitate free and constant rotation of the Olympic bar sleeves
- Tensile strength of 190,000 PSI
- 1.975" machined sleeves to fit 2" weight plates
- Oiled bushings allow constant rotation of the bar
- Chrome coating
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Manufacturer Part Number||32003|
|Weight||15 kgs (33 lbs)|
|Tensile Strength||190,000 PSI|
|Material||Highest grade North American steel|
|Distance Between Sleeve Collars||51.5"|
|Sleeve Coating||Chrome finish|
|Country of Origin||North America|
|Warranty||1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar.|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
Warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
Iron and Steel Warranty
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Cast Iron Kettlebells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).