York Barbell Bumper Grip Plates, 5-45 lbs options (sold individually)
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
York Barbell Bumper Plates | Bumper Plates
Do away with floor scuffs with York Barbells new Bumper Grip Plates. Built to last, the hub is built of steel composite, while the rim of the plate is surrounded by high quality rubber, ensuring functionality and floor protection. With three integrated gripping slots, lifting and carrying plates just got a whole lot easier and safer.
Available in weights 5 lb, 10 lb, 25 lb, 35 lb, and 45 lb York Barbell Bumper Grip Plates are rated for commercial use and can be found everywhere from garage gyms, commercial clubs to military installations.
- Distinct color for each weight increment
- Steel composite hub for a structurally solid plate
- High quality rubber surrounding the outer rim for increased floor protection
- 3-grip design enhance maneuverability
- Commercial fitness centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military institutions
- Performance Centers
|Available Weights||5 lb, 10 lb, 25 lb, 35 lb and 45 lb|
|Dimensions||17" d x 2" center|
|Hub Thickness||Varies between 1 3/16 to 2 1/8 around center hole|
|Plate Material||Aluminum Cast (5-10 lb) or Steel Cast (25-45 lb)|
|Warranty||1-Year commercial warranty covers defects in the structural integrity only|
York Barbell Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 years: Frame
- 5 years: Bearings / bushings
- 1 year: Cables
- 90 days: Upholstery (for wear-through and stitching)
- 1 year: All other parts
Platforms & Plyometric Boxes Warranty
- One year: Conditional warranty on frame and construction due to defects in material and workmanship only.
- 90-days: Urethane finish and rubber. No warranty on custom logos.
Warranty does not cover warping, cracking, or other environmental damage. Warranty does not cover damage to the wood or urethane finish caused by equipment (i.e. street shoes without rubber athletic soles; weight plates, bars, benches or other hard objects dropped on the wood portion of the platform).
Iron and Steel Warranty
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Cast Iron Kettlebells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warrant covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).