- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
SKLZ D Man | Hands-Up Defensive Mannequin
Imagining the defense is there when practicing shooting, dribbling and passing is one thing, but having an actual obstacle on the court is another. With the SKLZ D-Man Hands-Up Defensive Basketball Mannequin, basketball players can work on their game with a life-size defender in their face. Athletes can hone their ability to shoot and pass over a defender, as the mannequin features a hands-up defensive position. Whether guards are practicing on the perimeter or the bigs are developing their positioning and footwork on the blocks, the mannequin's adjustable design accommodates players of various heights.
Running and weaving around one or more D-Men helps improve depth perception and peripheral vision. Ideal for solo training or having a team of D-Men to practice 5-on-5 drills, the adjustable height and weighted base provide a sturdy opposition that acts as a defender.
- Mannequin allows basketball players to become comfortable with passing and shooting over and around defenders in the hands-up position
- Telescopic pole adjusts the height of the mannequin from 6.5 - 8 ft., so athletes can get used to squaring off against opponents of varying heights
- Weighted base can be filled with water or sand for stability on the hardwood, or the ground stake can be used when taking practice outdoors
- Ideal training partner for solo practices or team workouts
- Lightweight design allows the D-Man to be set up or taken down quickly and easily
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMBK-000-02|
|Adjustable Height||6.5’ to 8’|
SKLZ Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
SKLZ warrants to the original purchaser of any SKLZ product that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. We no longer have product registration to redeem the parameters of your warranty. Thus we ask you to save your proof of purchase, as it will be required part of the warranty process.
This warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- anticipated wear
- lost merchandise
- damage from the elements
Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage due to weather exposure is not covered under warranty. This warranty is valid in the USA only. Proof of purchase is required for warranty coverage.