Zogics Outlet Sale: Reduced pricing while supplies last–grab it before it's gone!
(All sales final, click here for more details)
Upper or Lower Body Resistance Training
Incorporate this ultimate sculpting tool, the Flex-Band®, into your matwork routine to add upper and lower body resistance training into your workout. Simulate the flexibility and resistance exercises perfored on the Reforer with this natural latex Flex-Band. Includes BONUS Exercise Guide.
- Sculpt and tone your body
- Change your body by boosting muscular endurance
- Target specific muscle groups
- Increase your fat-burning capacity
- Long length, economical, and highly effective
- Made of a durable, natural rubber latex
- Includes BONUS Exercise Guide
- Available Resistances: Regular Strenth & Extra Strength
- Dimensions: 6" W x 77" L
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Maintain control of the Flex-Band at all times while exercising
- Do not use the Flex-Band if it appears worn or damaged
- Store in a dry location away from direct sunlight
- Never use corrosive cleaning products on Flex-band
- If necessary, clean dirty spots with a combination of tea tree oil and water on a lightly moistened cloth
- Latex Flex-Bands are made of durable, natural rubber latex and are coated with powder
- Removing this powder may cause the Flex-Band exerciser to stick to itself
Merrithew Warranty Information
The Company warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below. This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. It is the purchaser's responsibility to notify the Company of any change of contact information. This will ensure that in the unlikely event of a replacement or safety notice, the company will be able to contact you immediately.
This warranty applies to equipment:
While equipment remains in the possession of original purchaser and proof of purchase is demonstrated. If claims are made within the part-specific warranty period. If upgrades are made as required by the Company.
This warranty shall be null and void if:
All safety, maintenance, and usage guidelines as specified in the appropriate equipment manuals are not followed. The equipment is used for any other purpose other than as intended, or is stored or used outdoors, or in environments without adequate climate/humidity controls. An At Home SPX® Reformer is used in Pilates studios, fitness or health clubs, gyms, spas, or any other type of commercial fitness facility offering fitness services to the public. The equipment has been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, or any modification not authorized by the Company. Failure to change springs on spring-loaded equipment (Reformers, Cadillacs, Chairs, Tower Trainers™, Wall Units, Spring Walls™, etc.) every two (2) years may void this warranty.This warranty does not cover damage to the finish of any equipment nor shipping charges, customs clearance fees (if applicable), or any costs incurred in installing repaired or replacement parts shipped under the provisions of this warranty.
At its option, the Company will repair or replace warranted parts, provided that any such failure is due to a defect in workmanship or materials and provided that such failure occurs and is reported to the Company within the part-specific warranty period.