Current Top Sellers
Cybex Total Body Trainer | Cybex 770AT
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
More results in less time. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. The science behind the Arc Trainers big calorie burn is the Arc motion. It engages the right muscles quads and glutes that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And because the Arc is demanding of the muscles not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back.
Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the glide is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a stride (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the climb of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And lots of programs make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
No more elliptical knees. Unlike other cross trainers on the market the patented Arc pattern of motion allows the hip and knee to move synchronously while the foot stays under the knee reducing joint pains and providing a more comfortable workout.
- The Arc is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user's weight. All exercises get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight.
- The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the users toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway - reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
- With Same Side Forward (SSF), the arm and leg on the same side move together, so that the relationship with the arm handle and footplate remains the same regardless of incline. This allows the user to always maintain optimal posture during exercise which virtually eliminates stress on the back. Other cross trainers, with arms and legs moving in opposite directions, lack the ability to maintain correct body positioning throughout the incline range.
- The wide range of resistance and incline makes the Arc Trainer unique. From the deconditioned to professional athletes, it is right for everyone! Using this broad incline and resistance range, anyone using this product will notice they have the ability to emphasize specific muscle groups, whether at higher incline levels as a stepping motion to work the quads or lower levels of incline with increased resistance to firm up the butt!
- The Arc offers three exercise zones for the ultimate in variety: Low position is for the Glide; Medium position called the Stride and High position for the Climb.
- The Arc Trainer is equipped with long input arms with a more linear path versus the shorter handles found on other cross trainers. This near linear path minimizes painful wrist articulation allowing you to get a better upper body workout and maintain good posture. Additionally the arms feature forward outboard handles allowing you to push harder with your upper body while opposing lower body muscles are engaged resulting in more muscles working at once and therefore more calories being burned in less time.
- The 770 Arc Trainers unique workout selections allow the user to select their workout based specifically on their goals. Workouts include two Weight Loss, three Strength, two Shaping, and three Cardio including Heart Rate Control, a well as two Power workouts that include the Arc Trainers unique Adaptive Power mode.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: 76" l x 37" w x 62.5" h
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display: 4.3" Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control. Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, three Weight Loss, two Cardio, two Shaping, three Strength, as well as Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- Charging: USB port supports charging small, USB-chargeable devices.
- AC Adaptor: AC adapted option provides full time display lighting.
- Warranty: 10 yr - frame, 3 yr - parts, 1 yr - labor
Cybex Commercial Warranty
- 10 year - Frame
- 3 year - Parts
- 1 year - Labor