Current Top Sellers
Registry Shower Curtain Hooks with Brass Rollerballs, Nickel-Plated Brass, 55D4R (sold individually)
Cybex Total Body Trainer | Cybex625AT
Looking to outfit your commercial gym with Cybex Equipment? Please contact us for a quote at 888.623.0088.
Cross training refers to working various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ways. Typically one activity or sport trains certain parts of the body but not others. Cross training aims to eliminate this. Cross trainers are generally non-impact machines – sometimes called “ellipticals” – which refers to a specific motion. All ellipticals are cross trainers but not all cross trainers are ellipticals.
Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. The science behind the Arc Trainer’s big calorie burn is the Arc motion. It engages the right muscles – quads and glutes – that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. Because the Arc Trainer is demanding of the muscles, not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back.
Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The Cybex 625AT Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. There are lots of programs that also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
No more danger from "elliptical knees." Unlike other cross trainers and ellipticals on the market, the patented Arc pattern of motion allows the hip and knee to move synchronously while the foot stays under the knee reducing joint pains and providing a more comfortable workout.
- The Arc is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user's weight. Every exercisers gets the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight.
- The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the user’s toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway - reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
- With Same Side Forward (SSF), the arm and leg on the same side move together, so that the relationship with the arm handle and footplate remains the same regardless of incline. This allows the user to always maintain optimal posture during exercise which virtually eliminates stress on the back. Other cross trainers, with arms and legs moving in opposite directions, lack the ability to maintain correct body positioning throughout the incline range.
- Using this broad incline and resistance range, anyone using this product will notice they have the ability to emphasize specific muscle groups, whether at higher incline levels as a stepping motion to work the quads or lower levels of incline with increased resistance to firm up the butt!
- The Arc offers three exercise zones for the ultimate in variety: Low position is for the “Glide”; Medium position called the “Stride” and High position for the “Climb”.
- The Arc Trainer is equipped with long input arms with a more linear path versus the shorter handles found on other cross trainers. This near linear path minimizes painful wrist articulation allowing you to get a better upper body workout and maintain good posture.
- Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: 76" l x 32" w x 62.5" h
- Machine Weight: 412 lbs (187 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- AV/Ent.: Optional MYE wireless audio receiver
- AC Adaptor: AC adapted option provides full time display lighting
- Warranty: 10 yr - frame, 3 yr - parts, 1 yr - labor
Cybex Commercial Warranty
- 10 year - Frame
- 3 year - Parts
- 1 year - Labor