An ultra-concentrated, Ammonia-free, non-streaking, non-smearing, quick drying product that cleans and shines glass, mirrors, sinks, counter tops, stainless steel, and other washable surfaces. Can also be used as a light-duty cleaner on all surfaces not harmed by water.
- Ultra-concentrated ammonia-free, non-streaking, non-smearing, and quick drying
- Concentrated glass cleaner cleans and shines glass
- Also use on mirrors, sinks, countertops, stainless steel, and other washable surfaces
- Can be used as a light-duty cleaner on all surfaces not harmed by water
- Meets Green Seal’s environmental standard for industrial and institutional cleaners
The Benefits of Cleaning Concentrates
Commercial cleaners are sold as either ready-to-use products or in concentrated form for dilution. Using concentrated cleaners has many benefits when it comes to sustainability and getting the most bang for your buck. Read more about the benefits of cleaning concentrates here.
Directions for Dilution
Use unheated tap water when diluting product. These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
- Dilute 1 part of product with 40 parts of unheated tap water
- Apply a fine mist with an atomizing sprayer to the surface to be cleaned
- Wipe off with a clean, soft, lint free cloth, or towel
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLNGLC32CN-6|
|pH Level||10.5 – 11.5|
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||Keep from freezing|