Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant, 32 oz (Case of 12)
- 24.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
AvKare | Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant, 32 oz. (Case of 12)
Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant is a multi-surface disinfectant, sanitizer and deodorizer. The EPA-registered and FDA-approved formula is environmentally-friendly, non-caustic and non-corrosive, and will effectively eliminate 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with just 60 seconds of wet contact (10-minutes of dwell/dry time).
The Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) technology found in Waltz D is created by utilizing a generator source that combines cell technology, salt, and electricity to alter the molecular structure of water. This creates an oxidized, antimicrobial solution capable of killing many pathogens in a variety of environments. The HOCL contained in Waltz D reacts with and destroys the cell wall causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) — any cell content left in the path of HOCL will be destroyed.
Sold in cases of 12, the convenient ready-to-use sprayer bottles are easy to place throughout your facility to help encourage your patrons and staff to frequently disinfect and sanitize surfaces.
For maximum efficiency and mass-scale applications, we recommend purchasing Gallon-Sized Waltz D Hypochlorous Surface Disinfectant, and applying it through the EMist Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer, EMist Cordless Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer or EMist Cordless Roller Cart Electrostatic Sprayer.
- EPA-registered & FDA-approved hard-surface surface disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs & bacteria like Salmonella, E. coli, Staph, N1N1, Norovirus, and more
- 60-second kill-rate (10-minutes of dwell/dry time)
- Enironmentally-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- Safe for use on food service items such as dishes, utensils, counter tops, etc.
- Non-caustic and non-corrosive
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors or surface residues
- Ready-to-use product — just spray and walk away!
For Use With
- EMist Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer
- EMist Cordless Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
- EMist Cordless Roller Cart Electrostatic Sprayer
- Zogics Commercial Cleaning Spray Bottle
- ProSeries Super Rag Universal Towels, (Case of 500)
- ProSeries Super Rag Universal Towels, (Case of 912)
- Buff™ Pro Multi-Surface Microfiber Towel, 16"x"16, (12 Pack)
- Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloth, 16" x 16", (6 Pack)
Directions for use:
- Remove gross particles from surface
- Wash surface with cleaning agent or detergent
- Wet surface thoroughly with Waltz D, allowing to remain wet for 60 seconds
- Allow surface to dry completely (approximate 10 minutes)
- Waltz D Safety Data Sheet
- Waltz D Product Efficacy Sheet
- Waltz D How-it-Works Summary
- COVID-19 Cleaning Guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||AKHCA32-12|
|Quantity||Case of 12|
|EPA Registration Number||85134-1-93990|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA|
|Active Ingredients|| |
The Zogics Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our Disinfectant with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.