Protexus Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer and PURTABS 3.3G Disinfecting Tablets Bundle
- 28.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Protexus Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer and PURTABS ESPT 3.3G Disinfecting Tablets Bundle
Save money with our convenient Protexus Backpack Sprayer and PURTABS 3.3G Disinfecting Tablets bundle.
Discover the cutting edge electrostatic spraying technology by EvaClean (an EarthSafe company), the leader in next generation infection control solutions. While they resemble simple pumps or misters and are as easy to operate, the electrostatic sprayers in EvaClean’s disinfection system house revolutionary innovations that provide every worker with a powerful tool to attack microbes and efficiently disinfect facilities more effectively than ever before. Protexus Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayers are designed to be used with EvaClean’s powerful and versatile disinfecting and sanitizing solution: PURTABS Disinfecting Tablets.
Learn more about the Evaclean System.
If you're wondering does electrostatic disinfection work, or how effective are electrostatic sprayers, you'll find the answers to those questions and other common electrostatic FAQ's here: Electrostatic Disinfecting Sprayers: Frequently Asked Questions.
- Save $245.00! Get a FREE Case of PURTABS 3.3G Disinfecting Tablets
- 3x more surface coverage
- Fastest and easiest way to disinfect facilities
- Touchless electrostatic delivery
- Uses PURTABS EPA registered sanitizer & disinfectant tablets
- Safer for humans, materials and the environment
- Eliminates and controls odors
- Cost effective, sustainable and stable
360° Cleaning Coverage
The Protexus Backpack Sprayer uses an electrostatic charge that allows the droplets to attract to the surface, rather than float in the air (which is typically associated with a standard mister or fogger). This touchless electrostatic technology “wraps around” surfaces & objects in 360°, providing 3x more coverage in the same amount of time than traditional spray bottles, buckets, and rags.
The ESPT334MG tablets (sold separately) are EPA registered tablets that dissolve quickly in water to form a sanitizing solution that is NSF D2 certified safe for food contact surfaces with no rinsing required. 1 tablet dissolved in the Protexus Sprayer Tank gives up to 800 sq. ft. of sanitizing coverage across all hard surfaces.
The Protexus Cordless Electrostatic Sprayer comes with a 60-micron spray nozzle. The 60-micron setting is appropriate for regularly cleaning small-sized / confined spaces, such as offices, airplane cabins, etc.
The Protexus Sprayer is powered by a 16.8V Lithium-ion battery (included), which provides approximately 4 hours of runtime.
While Evaclean's PURTABS can eradicate up to 99.999% of bacteria and viruses they are far gentler than bleach and alternatives on people, the environment and surfaces.
PURTABS ESPT 3.3G tablets are fast dissolving effervescent disinfecting and sanitizing tablets that deliver high performance without the harsh chemicals. PURTABS dissolve in water to produce a variety of strengths that meet the range of needs for every facility. From the low-level sanitization required for food-contact surfaces, to powerful infection control for C. diff in health care settings.
Safer than bleach, PURTABS 3.3g are a powerful and versatile disinfecting and sanitizing solution. Drop one tablet into the Protexus Sprayer tank to create a Hospital Grade Disinfectant with up to 800 sq. ft. of coverage area. Dissolve 4 tablets in the sprayer tank for the ability to kill C. diff in 4 minutes. No other product on the market is as versatile, affordable, and efficacious as the PURTABS 3.3g disinfecting and sanitizing tablet. They’re also affordable and practical. Our compact, concentrated PURTABS dissolve quickly in ordinary tap water and eliminate the cost and environmental impact of shipping water across the globe.
For a summary of how PURTABS and Protexus Electrostatic Sprayers can help you defend against infection and bacteria, please download PURTABS Usage and Label Information.
- One (1) PX300ES Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- One (1) Disinfecting Fluid Reservoir Tank
- One (1) 16.8V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- One (1) 16.8V Battery Charger
- One (1) Case of PURTABS Disinfecting Tabs (1200 tabs)
- Reduce infection rates through more proactive and comprehensive disinfection procedures
- Touchless Disinfection or Sanitization of full rooms in under 3 minutes
- 16.8V Lithium Ion battery (included) provides approximately 4 hours of runtime
- Quiet - Suitable for use in any environment
- Maximize Efficiency with the ability to Disinfect or Sanitize up to 3x greater surface area than traditional cleaning programs in no additional time
- 10,000 sq/ft of coverage per tank
- Optimal Spraying distance of 5-8 feet
Sectors for Use
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theatres, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotel and Cruise Ships
PURTABS multi-purpose tablets have many various uses and are available in three different tablet sizes for easy mixing and precise dilution. Please refer to our Backpack Sprayer Dilution Guide as well as the dilution chart below.
(Note: Protexus Handheld Sprayer contains a 1 qt reservoir, and Protexus Backpack Sprayer contains a 2.5 gal reservoir).
|Food contact surface sanitizer (no rinse)
60 second contact time
|100 ppm||(1) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3 g tab / 2.5 gal
(1) 13.1 tab / 10 gal
|Hospital grade disinfectant claims (bleach alt.)
Cold & flu virus (including H1N2)
Salmonella & Staph
|538 ppm||(6) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3 g tab / 2 qts
|Bloodborne pathogen, Herpes & Polio, Norovirus,
MRSA & Ecoli, HIV & Hep B claims, Many animal pathogens
|1076 ppm||(11) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3g tab / 1 qt
(1) 13.1 tab / 1 gal
|C. Diff spore 10 minute claim||2153 ppm||(2) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(2) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
|C. Diff spore 4 minute claim||4306 ppm||(4) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(4) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
|Emerging pathogen (COVID-19) 10 minute claim||1076 ppm||(1) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(2) 13.1 g tab / 2 gal
- Evaclean Product Guide
- Protexus Sprayer Product Guide
- Protexus PX300ES Backpack Sprayer Start Guide
- Protexus PX300ES Backpack Sprayer Safety Instructions
- Backpack Sprayer Dilution Guide
- PURTABS Overview
- PURTABS Product Information & Instructions
- PURTABS Product Guide
- PURTABS SDS
- COVID-19 Cleaning Guide
- Purtabs Dilution Guide
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Athletics Facilities
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Assisted Living Facilities
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Building Services
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Food Services
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Higher Education
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Education K–12
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Hospitality Facilities
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Laboratory & Clean Room
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Transportation Facilities
- EvaClean Protexus Usage Guide: Veterinary Services
- Manufacturer Part Number: PX300ES
- Color: White
- Micron Capacity: 60 microns
- Flow Rate (oz/min): 3.35/3.62/4.34
- Run Time: 4 hours
- Charge Time: 1 hour
- Tank Capacity: 2.25 gal.
- Spray Distance: 3–6 ft.
- Coverage per Tank: 10,000 sq. ft.
- PURTABS ESPT3.3G Dimensions: 4" L x 6.6" W x 4" H
- Quantity: 1200 tablets
- Weight: 4 lbs
- EPA Registration Number: 71847-6-91524