Lo-Boy Super Heavy - Duty Floor Machine, L-15E
- 110.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Lo-Boy Super Heavy - Duty Floor Machine L-15E
Mercury Floor Machines has been making high-quality, durable and long-lasting floor machines for over 50 years. Mercury Floor Machines, known as “the original floor machine,” are heavy and add a bit of elbow grease to the cleaning process. They include polished aluminum castings that are easy to clean and look newer longer!
- Super heavy - duty floor machine
- Ultra quiet
- Precision-balanced, heavy-duty motor ensures reliable, professional-quality performance
- Used for spray buffing, scrubbing, stripping, shampooing and bonnet cleaning
Features and Benefits:
- Powered by a precision-balanced, heavy-duty 1.5 HP 66-frame motor for easy operation
- The triple-planetary high torque transmission handles the most demanding jobs
- Strong, all-metal polished aluminum reinforced aprons. Easy to clean and look newer longer!
- All metal chassis gives added weight for a faster, longer lasting and brighter shine
- Scrub with a brush 2" smaller than the machine size, or a pad and pad driver with riser 1" smaller than the machine size
- Safety-enhanced interlock switch on the handle leaves both hands conveniently in control
- Safety-enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers on the handle eliminate shock potential
- 48" tall handle is fully adjustable and is comfortable for all operators
- Non-marking, super-thick bumper protects walls and baseboards
- Includes 6" non-marking wheels for easy transport
- Includes (1) 50-foot, 14/3-gauge safety power cord. Motor plugs into cable at the base of the handle for easy maintenance
- Motor Type: 105 HP A/C, 2 Capacitors, 15 Amp
- Brush Speed: 175 RPM
- Model: L-15E
- Apron Size: 15"
- Rotary Brush: 13"
- Rotary Pad Driver with Riser: 14"
- Weight: 96 lbs
- Motor: 5 Years
- Chasis: 5 Years