Beekman 1802™ Dispensary Conditioner (1 gallon)
- 8.40 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Beekman 1802™ Conditioner | Gallon Conditioner
The design and style inspiration stems from the original Beekman Mercantile and 19th century apothecary and elixir merchants. As a natural antibacterial and antioxidant, the honey infused formulation works to both clarify and soothe the skin and hair. Made with natural ingredients and essential oils derived from black peppercorn, cardamom, and clove, the Beekman 1802™ Dispensary conditioner provides an earthy and sensuous scent designed for unisex appeal.
Ideal for high traffic areas such as fitness centers, spas, health clubs, recreational facilities and even homes, the convenient and affordable gallon conditioner comes in a gallon-size jugs. It's properly dispensed through any of our bulk conditioner dispensers.
To more easily dispense and change-out your liquid gallons, pick up the Zogics Dispenser Pump.
Are these "real" Beekman 1802™ products?
Yes! 100%; This is the same Beekman 1802™ Amenities series used in luxury hotels across the globe made by the brand you know and love. While formulations may vary slightly from the retail line they are in fact real Beekman 1802™ products.
- Essential oil derivatives of black peppercorn, cardamom, and clove provide an earthy and sensuous scent
- No Parabens, no banned phthalates, no petroleum, no paraffin, no diethanolamine, and no mineral oil
- Products made with natural ingredient, gentle enough to be used daily
- All product packaging is 100% recyclable
- Convenient, economical gallon size
Locker Room Benefits
- High quality guest amenity
- Bulk soaps reduce amenity costs, waste costs and labor costs
- Guests appreciate a high-quality product
For Use With
|Manufacturer Part Number||BKMDP012-00-01|
|Country of Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
|Ingredients||Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-3 Distearoylamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Polysobate 60, Fragrance, Panthenol, Honey Extract, Alcohol, Methylcholoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow #5, Red #4|