Yellow Jacket® Portable & Mountable Fan
- 105.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Yellow Jacket® Portable & Mountable Fan | Big Ass Fans
Yellow Jacket® is the Smashingly Durable® portable and mountable fan that takes abuse and stays in use. Available 18- (45.7cm) and 36-inch (91.4cm) pedestals allow you to direct Yellow Jacket’s airflow where it’s needed to keep employees comfortable. Mount it to a column or wall to get airflow in areas with no floor space. If it gets dirty, don’t worry — you can spray it down with a hose to get it squeaky clean. Need to dress it up? Yellow Jacket can be painted in 8 classic colors, or a custom matched color.
- Powerfoil-inspired blades spread and maximize airflow
- Super-solid construction helps reduce noise output
- Quiet and efficient 1/2 hp motor uses only 400 watts at full speed
- Easy to move fan with smashingly durable design
- Yellow Jacket can be customized and come with multiple color and mount options
If you’d like your Yellow Jacket to be something other than the standard yellow, upgrade with any of our 8 classic colors, or specify one of your own. Choose any of these colors:
- Powerfoil Yellow
- Valor Red
- Royal Blue
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Alpine White
- Gunmetal Gray
- Stealth Black
- Vintage Silver
- Portable Bases - available in three heights – yoke mount, 18-in. and 36-in. – the pedestal bases get air up where it’s needed
- I-Beam Mount - available with 1- to 10-ft. extension tubes and can be paired with the remote-mounted speed controller to allow adjustments at ground-level
- Wall Column Mount - mount your Yellow Jacket to any structural column or wall to free up floor space
- Oscillator - available with portable bases, I-Beam mount and wall column mount to cover a larger area
- Colors: Custom
- Mount: Portable Pedestal, Wall/Column, Swivel Arm, Overhead Beams, Bar Joists
- Diameter: 30"
- Weight: 105 lb
- Motor: 0.5 hp
- Cage and Frame: Gauge Steel
- Blades: Made from high-performance polyamide nylon
- Cord: 10'
- Max Speed: 1317 RPM
- Input Power and Breaker: 100-125 VAC
- Angle Adjustment: 45, 60, 90 degrees
Up to 5 Years
If a standard order ships out prior to customer cancellation request, the customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee and any additional fees such as reconsignments.
Standard orders can be cancelled up to five (5) business days following the receipt of the Sales Order Acknowledgement without penalty, unless the product has already shipped. After 5 business days, cancelled orders will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
Products sold with custom paint/appearance packages or any element of special engineering are final and cannot be cancelled after twenty-four (24) hours from the receipt of the Sales Order Acknowledgement.