Molekule Air Mini | Air Purifier
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Air Mini is FDA-cleared for medical use to destroy viruses & bacteria
Air Mini also satisfies performance criteria outlined in FDA guidance for use in helping to destroy SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 virus.
Over 99.999% removed in 2 hrs*
Molekule Air Mini can help remove airborne viruses like bacteriophage MS2, which travel in tiny aggregated droplets that can linger for hours before they settle on surfaces.
Testing location and standard | Tested at Aerosol Research and Engineering Laboratories in a 16 m³ chamber on MS2 Bacteriophage aerosolized droplets. | *Pollutants were not re-released into the chamber after initial introduction. Device operated on the highest setting. Just note that no air purifier can prevent you from getting a virus.
How the Air Mini works
1. 360° air intake: The Air Mini pulls in air from all around them.
2. Particle capture: Air flows through external filter layers, trapping bigger particles like dust and dander.
3. PECO process: The nanocatalyst-coated filter layers react to UV-A light, destroying bacteria & viruses and producing clean air.
4. 360° of clean air: The Air Mini releases clean air into your space.
The Air Mini features a vegan-leather handle in cool grey for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Portable design is easy to move
Air Mini is easy to carry and move into whatever room you need it to be—allergens don't just pick one room.
Molekule Air Mini | Air Purifier
Destroy and eliminate pollen, viruses, bacteria, mold and more in smaller spaces with Molekule Air Mini. It is designed for rooms up to 250 sq. ft. – ideal for spaces like studio apartments, kids’ bedrooms, and home offices.
- Air Mini satisfies performance criteria outlined in FDA guidance for use in helping to destroy SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 virus.
- FDA-cleared: Air Mini is 510(k)-cleared for medical use
- Ozone-free: Not only do Molekule air purifiers not emit ozone, they destroy it
Molekule’s PECO technology is proven by science
Developed over 25 years by research scientists, PECO is an innovative technology that uses free radicals—the same radicals used to destroy cancer cells—to break down pollutants at a molecular level, including viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, and chemicals. By using nanotechnology, PECO can destroy pollutants 1000 times smaller than the standard filters must meet to qualify as HEPA.
Air Mini now features a vegan leather handle in cool grey for easier cleaning in medical settings.
Air Mini is easy to carry, because viruses & bacteria don’t just pick one room.
Whisper quiet & efficient
Air Mini uses low energy to keep fresh air flowing, and at just 39 decibels, its low speed is quieter than your ideal roommate.
Plug in & relax
Air Mini tracks your PECO-Filter status, and when it’s time to replace it, you get notified.
Air Mini Specifications:
- Room size coverage: Up to 250 sq ft (23.22 m²)
- FDA Clearance: 510(k) Class II medical device (#K202339)
- Filters: Multi-layer PECO-Filter
- Filter Life: Recommended filter change every 6 months
- Power Consumption: Lowest speed — 20 W/h Highest speed — 55 W/h 100-240V (2-prong power plug)
- Sound Levels: Lowest speed — 39 dBa, Highest speed — 62 dBa
- App-enabled: iOS & Android
- WiFi-enabled: 2.4 GHz
- Cord Length: 54"
- Size: 12" H × 8.26" W
- Weight: 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg)
- Assembled: Made in China